What is HypnoBirthing® you ask?
HypnoBirthing® is a tried and proven method that guides and prepares a woman in giving birth in a peaceful and extraordinarily beautiful manner. It is a program a that considers the psychological, as well as the physical, well-being of the mother, her birth partner, and the newborn, independent of context, whether that be in the quiet of a home, a hospital, or a birth center.
The HypnoBirthing® program is built around an educational process that includes special breathing, relaxation, visualization, meditative practice, attention to nutrition and positive body toning. Most importantly it fosters an air of mutual respect for the birthing family, as well as the health-care provider in a traditional health-care system or an alternative setting.
Jules Is A Certified HypnoBirthing® Practitioner
HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Educators are highly qualified birthing professionals who have distinguished themselves through education, experience, motivation, and dedication to the principles and philosophy of HypnoBirthing® and mother-directed birthing. Additionally, each must meet the requirements as set down by the Executive Board of the HypnoBirthing® Institute.
- Empowers parents with techniques to achieve a gentle, calm birth
- Teaches deep levels of relaxation to eliminate the fear that causes tension and pain
- Greatly reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical painkillers and drugs
- Helps keep oxygen supplied to baby during birthing
- Reduces and often eliminates fatigue during labor, leaving the mother alert, fresh and with energy to bond with her baby following the birth
- Gives the birthing companion an integral role in the birthing
- Embraces the concept of pre-birth parenting
- Teaches breathing techniques that allow a woman to gently breathe her baby into the world without the violence of hard, physical pushing
Sign up for a FREE information session or for the five week course. Currently, Jules' sessions are being offered in the cities of Mesa and Scottsdale.